Wednesday, July 24, 2019

It Only Takes One

So we don't have a place to hang a bird feeder yet . . . I bought this little suction one a couple years ago and tried it at our old place without success. . . Then one of the boys had it in their upstairs bedroom window for awhile and they finally had some action there.

Before we moved in and since it takes awhile  for birds to find new feeders, I had this one here in our new place all summer at the living room window with no success . . . One of the boys, once again, got birds to come to their bedroom window with a feeder even though it was two feet off the ground!!!

So I am frustrated . . .  I try my feeder at my kitchen window . . . And finally, occasionally I get a chickadee.

But I am so happy!  I got a bird!!! And he feeds here occasionally!!! So even though I'd like lots of birds . . . Lots of birds eat lots of feed . . . And we don't buy bags of sunflower seeds very often . . . We need the money to feed our family!

"It only takes one" I have said on the past and still say about guys and girls . . . When I was single and whether or not there were many we eligible young men out there, I only needed one . . . And God had one for  me . . .

Now, I could take enjoy more birds, but the Bible does say to be content with the things you have . . . But I still pray for more birds and bird feeders . . .

No comments: