Monday, March 25, 2019

Refreshment

My daily walks/excursions/bike rides/exercise has become the focal point for me this spring.  At first I started going because I needed exercise and that seemed better than using my elliptical machine indoors.  Then, they exploded with the joy of capturing moments in time and particular places and scenes, of fresh air and silence, of time alone away from the bustling household and clingy babies, of exploring nearby roads and picking flowers (Yes, even in this snow covered North land ) My mind clears and returns,  refocused and energetic, ready to continue giving to my family and enjoying the good things in life.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wow, you have just been writing away, haven't you? I need to check in more often. Your writing always encourages/inspires me.