Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Handlotion

A couple years ago, when I was in Utah with Japheth on a business trip, I came upon this stuff.  This is my absolute favorite - BEST hand lotion ever, in my opinion.  Not sure what makes it better, but I love it.  

Not wanting to sit in classes, I wandered the downtown streets and gardens since I was at leisure, taking pictures of flowers, buying salad greens at the grocery store, and window shopping.

I did find a beautiful basket for out oldest daughter who was babysitting, cooking and running the house for us while we were gone and I found this lotion.

Now exactly sure what makes it exceptional, except that it is ultra cream and the scent in day phenomenal!  I struggle with dry hands year round so I appreciate good hand cream.  Since then, my dear husband has gifted me two more of these for my birthday this year and I was thrilled!!! Such a great gift!

2 comments:

Jean said...

That does sound like it would have a wonderful smell. I love the fragrance of lavender. My favorite lotion is called white citrus. It too has such a lovely, light fragrance.

Aimee said...

White citrus sounds quite lovely, Aunt Jean! I plan to try that sometime.