Saturday, August 29, 2020

Mostly About Tea

Mid afternoon yesterday . . . I guess we had a few things going . . . Or something 🤪 . . . 
Found this new-to-me tea at the store yesterday and now it's my favorite for now!  I go in spurts.  Last week or so its been Bengal Spice.  Before that, this Chai tea in the nicest nylon baggies - the best boughten Chai that I have found ( and I don't it at the bent and dent) . . . Oh, and a lovely black tea ( most any kind or your favorite brand, I am using all kinds of brands that I bought home from the bent and dent when I didn't really like black tea 🤪) with a drop of lavender and a bit of creamer . . . 

What is your kind is tea these days . . .  or nights . . . I almost always brew a cup at bedtime.


2 comments:

Jean said...

I am not at all adventurous with tea. I discovered Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane tea at Weavers Natural Foods in Manheim years ago, and I’ve been hooked since. It is in stores only around the holidays, but I order it from Amazon any time of the year.

Aimee said...

Interesting . . . So it's a peppermint. Thanks for sharing, I will keep my eyes open for it!